Does a 2 yr old have to have a ticket at BDS

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
A friend of mine has the best technique of sneaking Crown into games. He packs a diaper bag (his daughter is now around 8) with diapers, wipes, small blanket, and sippy cups filled with his bev. of choice. I have seen it work many times. Just says "My wife and the baby have already went in. We forgot the diaper bag and I had to go back and get it." Yes you still have to have a ticket regardless of age.

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
Tickets are required for all, but my experience has been that it can depend greatly on the opponent. When my kids were younger, for "lesser" games we were fairly successful in just walking in the gate carrying them and no ticket required...but for big-time games we did not have same success, always needed a ticket. Of course my experience may have just been coincidence or luck, so your mileage may vary.

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
Tickets are required for all, but my experience has been that it can depend greatly on the opponent. When my kids were younger, for "lesser" games we were fairly successful in just walking in the gate carrying them and no ticket required...but for big-time games we did not have same success, always needed a ticket. Of course my experience may have just been coincidence or luck, so your mileage may vary.
I have given some thought to going that route. I figure for FAU, worst case just grab a single ticket from a scalper.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
take earmuffs for the kid.
That's actually GREAT advice. My son's first Bama game was Auburn at Auburn in 93.
He was four. When the crowd roared as the teams came out it literally scared him to death and he covered his ears with his hands and started crying.
He said it hurt his ears. So covering up those two year old ears is a great idea....thanks.
sip

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Hypothetical situation.....My wife is nine months pregnant and goes into labor at the game. It is a close game and of course I don't want to leave. If the baby is born at the stadium, would I have to buy a ticket for the newborn?

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
Hypothetical situation.....My wife is nine months pregnant and goes into labor at the game. It is a close game and of course I don't want to leave. If the baby is born at the stadium, would I have to buy a ticket for the newborn?

Be safe--buy the extra ticket before entering the stadium, so they can't throw the little one out before the game is over...:biggrin:

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
That's actually GREAT advice. My son's first Bama game was Auburn at Auburn in 93.
He was four. When the crowd roared as the teams came out it literally scared him to death and he covered his ears with his hands and started crying.
He said it hurt his ears. So covering up those two year old ears is a great idea....thanks.
sip
Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.