Where are Alabama seats located in Neyland Stadium

James Eagle

1st Team
Aug 9, 2011
North Georgia
I'm planning my first trip to Neyland Stadium and would prefer sitting with like minded Crimson Tide fans. What sections are assigned to Alabama?

Last edited:

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Probably the ones down by the river ;) ... seriously though, from what I've seen, there's not a "section" for visitors. When I went there I had to get what I could get (which were some tickets from some in-laws who made me swear not to say where I got the tickets :) ) and I did not see any section that had an organized color of Crimson -- we were all scattered about. That was roughly 10 years ago, so no telling if that's changed.

BamaRV

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 19, 2007
Roswell, GA
They put 90% of the visitors seats in a ring around the top of the south end of the stadium. Something like GG through QQ, but the top 25 rows or so. It might be different this year, but two years ago we had about 30% of the total attendance so you were always near Bama fans.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Might could buy them a lot cheaper if they hopefuly implode a little later this year.

I've been to several games at Neyland. It's not nearly as nice as BDS, but it is a cool place to watch a game. Just don't expect a lot of butt room because they seating alottment is pretty narrow.

Lots of tradition. When the T opens for the team to enter it's pretty cool sight to see if you can stand all the Orange.

I'll say this, the loudest crowd noise I've ever heard anywhere was in Neyland during the Peyton Manning years when he led UT to a come from behind win against us at Neyland.

Hopefully we hold them to just a few points so you don't have to hear "Rocky Top" very much.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Bring your binoculars and sit with the rest of us Bama fans atop the neyland end zone :)

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
They put 90% of the visitors seats in a ring around the top of the south end of the stadium. Something like GG through QQ, but the top 25 rows or so. It might be different this year, but two years ago we had about 30% of the total attendance so you were always near Bama fans.
If the score holds true to form for the last few times we've played there, we'll have about 95% of the total attendance by the fourth quarter. :)

Bama Tom

Nov 20, 2002
Huntsville, AL, USA
Two years ago the Bama band was in the lower section of the NE corner of the stadium.

I remember they honored Fulmer for something before the game and he exited the stadium right in front of a bunch of Bama fans. Probably not good planning by the Vols officials.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.