Charlie Strong kicks starting LT & RT off team (possibly just suspended?)

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Re: Charlie Strong kicks starting LT & RT off team

Tip my cap to the coach for trying to get control of what was apparently an out of control situation. Getting ready to play Saturday with potentially not your starting qb and two offensive linemen? Shows some commitment. CWM might could explain about the 10 second suspension plan....

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

I'm might need to change my pick in the Texas-BYU game. New QB and 2 new O-tackles. Sheesh...

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

He's just cleaning out certain players who do not buy in to his philosophy. Happens everywhere a new coach comes on board.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas

OK, the word around here is they are only suspended for one game. One of them was just re-instated, for violating team rules.

So, their OL has guys with a total of 5 starts under their belt. And and an unproven QB. Should be fun to watch Bevo angst.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms

I heard Finebaum say that CS told him that if kicked everybody off he wanted to when he first came to Bama he would not have had enough to play.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Those guys may be suspended, but the eighth departure from the team since Strong's arrival happened today.

@BDavisAAS #Texas LB Deoundrei Davis is no longer with the team, per a school official. He would make the 8th player gone under Strong. @statesman

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.