Charlie Strong kicks starting LT & RT off team (possibly just suspended?)

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
Re: Charlie Strong kicks starting LT & RT off team

I doubt it, I saw it on facebook and clicked the link. It took me to a womans clothing site. And there is nothing about it on ESPN or other sites that I can find.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al

You would think they had to do something pretty bad to get kick off the team with it being during the season. This guy is serious.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Dont believe it until it gets a real website like ESPN or Fox Sports.
ESPN reporter tweets:

@max_olson
No confirmation from Texas yet on dismissal of OTs Dez Harrison, Kennedy Estelle reported by @DMcComasOB. But this is no shock.

@max_olson
Harrison and Estelle were thisclose to being pre-fall camp dismissals and were down to their last strike.

Philippines

Scout Team
Feb 9, 2014
Birmingham, AL

The Texas forums are in major meltdown:pDT_popc1:
What did they do? Burn down the Administration Building?
Waiting for legit confirmation.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN

ESPN reporter tweets:

@max_olson
No confirmation from Texas yet on dismissal of OTs Dez Harrison, Kennedy Estelle reported by @DMcComasOB. But this is no shock.

@max_olson
Harrison and Estelle were thisclose to being pre-fall camp dismissals and were down to their last strike.
And there wont be any confirmation. Because it didn't happen.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

@BryanDFischer Texas statement: OT’s Desmond Harrison and Kennedy Estelle have been suspended for this Saturday’s game with BYU for violation of team rules

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

Haha this Strong guy is quite a character!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philippines

Scout Team
Feb 9, 2014
Birmingham, AL

It will be no shock if this season takes a downward spiral for the Longhorns :). In the next five weeks they have BYU, UCLA, Baylor and the Sooners. Later they catch Kansas State, Texas Tech, West Virginia and Oklahoma State. They should be thankful that the Aggies are not in their rotation. I really wish it was Brown coaching for one more season. I wonder if Strong really expected this low a level of discipline on the team.

Last edited:

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture

It will be no shock if this season takes a downward spiral for the Longhorns :). In the next five weeks they have BYU, UCLA, Baylor and the Sooners. Later they catch Kansas State, Texas Tech, West Virginia and Oklahoma State. They should be thankful that the Aggies are not in their rotation. I really wish it was Brown coaching for one more season. I wonder if Strong really expected this low a level of discipline on the team.
pretty sure he did. thats part of the problem when Mack was there. I like what he's doing. You have to set a standard.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

If Brown were still coaching, we'd have never heard anything about this and the two players wouldn't be missing any time.

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006

pretty sure he did. thats part of the problem when Mack was there. I like what he's doing. You have to set a standard.
I HATE what he is doing. Texas is truly a sleeping giant and CCS looks like he just might be able to wake them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.