SEC Coaches on the Hot Seat *Saban ranked too low?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawaiianTide

Suspended
Jul 16, 2014
What's CNS? Sorry was just trying to share, figured it's worth debate as SEC coaches seem to be under the most scrutiny each year as they have the highest expectations.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
What's CNS? Sorry was just trying to share, figured it's worth debate as SEC coaches seem to be under the most scrutiny each year as they have the highest expectations.
Welcome.

That's the internet abbreviation for Coach Nick Saban. It's always great to see another newcomer start posting. It can be hard to read everything posted here, but if my memory is correct this topic was covered not long ago.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
I came across a pretty cool site that ranks coaches and gives us an idea of who should be on the hot seat. Saban is a bit low though so it must either be complete ........ or maybe it's based on strictly last year. What are your thoughts?

SEC West
http://coachingtreehotseat.com/coaching-at/sec-west/

SEC East
http://coachingtreehotseat.com/coaching-at/sec-east/
So according to this guy, Ole Miss is in the SEC East and Missouri is in the SEC West. What fantastic credibility!

HawaiianTide

Suspended
Jul 16, 2014
Sorry, any site combining CNS and "Coaches on the Hot Seat" aren't worthy of a click.
That's the internet abbreviation for Coach Nick Saban
ccc2259, I don't think it's saying that he's on the hot seat. I think it's saying his job is more or less secure doesn't it?

Also thanks Chukker Veteran for the welcome and the CNS lingo. I'm sure there will be plenty more terms/phrases that I'm not familiar with as I go. Next time I'll check around to see if anything was posted before. -Huli pau!

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Welcome aboard HawaiianTide, peruse the board or better yet usa the advanced seach function, lacated at the top right of the red toolbar at the top of the board. Also check out the FAQ/Help link in the red toolbar. Any questions send me a personal message. Post often and RTR!

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.