Game Thread: ****Bama vs. FAU - 2nd Half****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
It really looks like we've adapted in terms of pass rush and are allowing our guys to put pressure on the opposing QBs (sans a blitz) and not just standing their waltzing with the offensive linemen.
I thought our guys were a lot more aggressive today rushing the passer...QB hasn't been able to throw very well. Tackling by our LBs is my only concern right now.

RollTideMustang

3rd Team
Aug 27, 2011
Killen, Alabama
www.myyearbook.com
Stadium is almost empty at 3rd qtr which I am so disappointed of our fans...I agree with Nick Saban said couple yrs ago or was it last year when he said "if you not going to stay all 4qtrs let someone else have that seat..." Now some of those tickets are not cheap & I do not understand if you pay that much money on a ticket & only stay maybe 2 qtrs. or 3 why even pay that price? I do not care if I paid $45 dollars & the score is 49-0 I will stay all 4qtrs...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Stadium is almost empty at 3rd qtr which I am so disappointed of our fans...I agree with Nick Saban said couple yrs ago or was it last year when he said "if you not going to stay all 4qtrs let someone else have that seat..." Now some of those tickets are not cheap & I do not understand if you pay that much money on a ticket & only stay maybe 2 qtrs. or 3 why even pay that price? I do not care if I paid $45 dollars & the score is 49-0 I will stay all 4qtrs...
Not only that, but a lot of people are not going to come back after the lightning delay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.