Game Thread: Michigan State at Oregon

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
We just beat Stanford. ;) Got some redemption. I don't think we'll be printing any we want Bama or FSU shirts this year, just put our heads down and plug away and hopefully stay healthy till the end of the season.
Oregon looked pretty good today. Keep winning and prove how good you guys are in the playoffs. You can't ask for respect, you gotta earn it.;)

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Congrats Oregon. I thought MSU would win, and in the 3rd quarter I was feeling cocky about my prediction. You guys came back with a vengeance. Or, as a coach would say, you handled adversity well which is a necessary trait for a championship team.
Except Florida State. When you play Duke in your conference championship, you should not even experience diversity.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
THis is the same team you all were praising in the beginning of the thread. Preserved in print for posterity. Don't try to downplay them now. lol
Show me where I was praising MSU, Jr. -lol I believe I said this yesterday:

Michigan State is a decent team, but when was the last time a BIG team was competitive on a National level? They have a good defense, but have a very average offense. I don't believe for a second they would beat us, TAMU, AU, UGA, and they probably wouldn't beat LSU. So yeah, in 2 days we'll see how Oregon does against a team that would be a middle of the pack SEC team.
I'm really not trying to be rude to you, but Oregon is going to have to win a big meaningful game against an elite team to get the respect you want. Hopefully the playoffs will give you the chance to do that.
My statement preserved in print for posterity still stands.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Oregon finally got tired of this kind of talk from the nation and beefed up in the offseason. This game is us punching one of those smashmouth teams right back in the mouth.
Well make if they had been doing this 5 years earlier they may of had won a NC by now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
THis is the same team you all were praising in the beginning of the thread. Preserved in print for posterity. Don't try to downplay them now. lol
I said last week that Oregon would expose MSU as a days and score 5 or more TDs. Nice win at home, but I'm not sold. Fortunately for Oregon the rest of the Pac12 doesn't look very impressive - UCLA is just waiting for an embarrassing loss, Stanford can't score in the redbone and USC ain't that hot either.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.