Game Thread: Michigan State at Oregon

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Good grief those uniforms are hideous! Oregon looks like a bunch of highlighters running around on a football field. I love the designs and patterns that they put on the jerseys and helmets, but their colors are beyond obnoxious.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Ugh. I think I am done with this game. The uni's are hideous, the announcer is way to excited about Oregon, and it looks like Oregon will win anyway. I am switching over to the *uburn game (they are in a close game with the other Sparty (san Jose State)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I'm going for Oregon. I can't stand the B1G and would rather them not have a team in the playoffs..

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
If MSU can keep it within 2 scores through the first half I think they have a shot. Their big OL may start gaining an advantage.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Michigan State is legitimately a power team, and that is exactly the type of team that Oregon struggles with. I picked Oregon in this one, but it doesn't shock me that Sparty has a chance to go into halftime with the lead. As a matter of fact, the only reason that Ipicked Oregon in this one is because I thought Mariota would be the neutralizer.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.