Game Thread: Michigan State at Oregon

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I can't watch this game anymore. The commenter is just wetting himself every time OU has the ball.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...
Gus Johnson is one of the worst announcers in the business in my opinion. He doesn't give a bad commentary, but he attempts to turn everything into a sensational call, and it's often forced. I just hate it when he tries to turn monotonous, and it is highly annoying. I would take anybody at ESPN over Gus any day of the week.

Gus Johnson is one of the worst announcers in the business in my opinion. He doesn't give a bad commentary, but he attempts to turn everything into a sensational call, and it's often forced. I just hate it when he tries to turn monotonous, and it is highly annoying. I would take anybody at ESPN over Gus any day of the week.
Looks like we're in the same boat.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I fear that may be the ballgame. The runningback cost them that first down by trying to spin off instead of lunging forward. By taking the ball away from the marker, he cost himself about hlf a yard, and that is how much he was short.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.