Game Thread: Va Tech vs Ohio State

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
There were very few quality games today, and they are all on now. No offense to our good friend B1GTider, but I am really pulling hard for Va Tech in this one. I called that upset, and I really want to see OSU lose at least 2-3 times this year. What are your thoughts on the game?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
just turned the game on cause The Barn & The Swamp Kittens are pulling away from the high school teams they're playing..I'm glad to see The Hokies come out & punch Ohio St in the mouth right off the bat..That's the only way they have a chance in this game..They better not let up either..

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
VaTech is pounding the ball right now, but OSU has been running the spread to near perfection. 14-7 in favor of VT, but I don't think the fireworks will be ending anytime soon.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
VaTech bringing the pain right now. Getting flags for bringing so much pain! I love it.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Ohio St. is looking like a paper tiger in this one. Just let VT off the hook in the shadow of thier own goal.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
This VaTech QB is impressing the heck out of me right now. He has made some seriously clutch throws. VT is in much better hands now then when they had Logan Thomas.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.