deer Doktor Moo?

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
my gal Luller Belle’s cussin Bufert done tole her that them bammers has had thuh Red Elerphant club hire some enjineers and built them a rain maker and lighting striker machine. Now whenever they get lucky and git a lead lack they'uns had over Flordidy Interstate University saterdey nite. they can crank up the storm machine and them paid ref;s will call the game and give them a win . this aint' fair.

I dont know iffin this is true er not, but Gawd, I hate them bammers and I wouldn’t put nuthen apast them. Ain’t there something we can do about this? Can’t the FCC or the FDC or NOAA make them stop cranking up they’re stupid stormy machine? Bufert said At least it is too big to get into Jerdin=Harris stadeerm so we don’t haf to worry about them a hauling that thang down here..

Signed: gooBeR

Ps how come yew has stopped antsering my letters? the check fer my last two physcologerical sessions is in the mail.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.