Tennessee vs Oklahoma, who do you like?

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Why can't this be the barn going to Norman to play Oklahoma? Never mind, what am I saying. The barn would go in there and win on some fluke unicorn crap and that would only ruin the weekend. Well, at least I'll get to see the puke orange go down hard!

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
I very much doubt that Tennessee can hang with the Sooners this year. However I am over my Vols hate (for an OOC game) and it wouldn't bother me if they pulled it out.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I very much doubt that Tennessee can hang with the Sooners this year. However I am over my Vols hate (for an OOC game) and it wouldn't bother me if they pulled it out.
Nope. Remember Tennessee needs to lose as much as possible so they never catch Alabama in wins all-time.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
I'm conference all the way on this one. Go Vols. But Big Game Bobby and the Sooners will likely be too much for them to handle.

Like a few others have stated, my hatred was for Phil Fulmer and his infatuation with making sure we were culled out and punished severely when the 7 schools were in a bidding war for Albert Means. Now that Phil's career and legacy are ruined, I don't have any beef with the average Tennessee players or their fans.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
To answer the thread's question: I don't like either one. I especially don't like Big Game/Big Head Bob! Now, I don't have anything against the current coach at Tennercee, but I do have a class action dislike for anything Tennercee or anything that is ORANGE. I don't even like Florida Orange Juice. It gives me acid reflux!

I would only be satisfied if BOTH teams lost!

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
To answer the thread's question: I don't like either one. I especially don't like Big Game/Big Head Bob! Now, I don't have anything against the current coach at Tennercee, but I do have a class action dislike for anything Tennercee or anything that is ORANGE. I don't even like Florida Orange Juice. It gives me acid reflux!

I would only be satisfied if BOTH teams lost!
Hopefully we will get to beat both teams this season.

GA Bamafan

1st Team
Oct 24, 2004
Pell City, AL
I still have a very strong dislike for UT but in this case I may find a bit of conference pride to pull for the orange team. However, I will not drink anything from Tennessee and the volume on the TV will be low so I don't have to listen the band play Rocky Top should they happen to score.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Tennessee is Alabama's biggest rival. But today, the conference needs OOC wins, especially against the BIG12. I will not root for the viles, but I do hope they win.
for anyone that only had a beef with the pumpkin, the vile admin and fanbase were/are in lockstep with fulmer trying to kill the Bama football program.

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
I'm hoping for a Tennessee win but I really don't hold out much hope. Since Fulmer left, the animosity has lessened. I really think OK has too much for TN to stay in the game, but we will find out exactly how good TN is in this game.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
The choice is listening to big game Bob blowing off about beating the last two SEC teams he has played. If Tennessee wins all you'll hear is they are back and will run the table.
I'll go with UT because we will bring them back to earth on the third Saturday of Oct.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I'm conference all the way on this one. Go Vols. But Big Game Bobby and the Sooners will likely be too much for them to handle.

Like a few others have stated, my hatred was for Phil Fulmer and his infatuation with making sure we were culled out and punished severely when the 7 schools were in a bidding war for Albert Means. Now that Phil's career and legacy are ruined, I don't have any beef with the average Tennessee players or their fans.
Not me I'll always hate Tennessee. I'll never forget how they were during out probation years.

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX
Normally this one would be easy. I like Oklahoma and I hate Tennessee, but I am so sick of hearing Stoops run his mouth. We didn't shut it, unfortunately. Maybe Tennessee will. They at least have something to play for.
I used to be really pro-Oklahoma but I am like you, Stoops and his non-top BS about the SEC is leading me to want the Vols to shut his pie-hole. Probably will not happen but I want the Vols to win.

So, do I lose my Bama fancard for this?

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
What would be fun would be seeing TN win this game, get their hopes up, and lose every SEC game including Vanderbilt.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.