Tennessee vs Oklahoma, who do you like?

bamakasie

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 13, 2008
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Y'all obviously don't live in Tennessee. I could never root for them. I fully expect Oklahoma to put the beat down on them. I love that they have a little bit of confidence. All the sweeter when they come crashing down to earth. Then we can put another beat down on them in October!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Until the last few years of hearing Bob Stoops run his trap, I would have hoped that OU beat UT by 50. However, I am now in the camp of I don't care who wins because I will be happy that one of them has to lose. OU shut us up in the Sugar Bowl when I was really looking forward to shutting Bobby up a bit. To the victor goes the spoils.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I used to have a lot of respect for the OU program, but after listening to Big Mouth Bob run his trap about the SEC, I'm sick of them.

I think I'd enjoy seeing OU pick up a loss more. Unfortunately, Slim done left town.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
OU wins:
Pros:
Tennessee fans finally will get down to earth about their season
Boomer Sooner is less annoying than hearing Rocky Top
Sooner red is better looking than Puke Orange
Cons:
SEC suffers another loss to Bob Poops his pants
We have to hear the SEC is dead speech until seasons's end
Trevor Knight for heisman campaign

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
A Vol win helps our schedule strength and we'd also get a boost since they are on several of our opponents' schedules as well. I lived in Knoxville for eight years during Fat Phil Fullofmanure's heydey, so while I loved the city, I really dislike the Vol Nation.

That being said, I predict a Sooner victory.

nickel42

1st Team
Dec 2, 2013
Nashville, TN
No way the Vols can beat OK with all that youth.

And, living in TN, no way I want to deal with them running their mouths. They're already starting and I've already had enough :rolleye2:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Big Mouth Bob is yammering, likely out of jealousy. He'xs got control of one of college football's storied and prestigious programs. If OU had the run Bama has had the last few years and we were also-rans in our conference like OU has been, we may be on the other side of envy. I doubt there's any real animosity there. Most of the OU fans I know don't really care for the SEC (again, dominance) but they have a healthy respect for us.

Plus, they loathe Texas so they've got that going for them.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Oklahoma will curb stomp Tennessee no matter who I pull for. That being the case, I'll pull for the Sooners, go to bed with a clean conscience Saturday night and wont hate myself Sunday.

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
We owe them Okies big time payback! Also I am really against everyone that has a chance to make the top four. Lastly, every time they mention the Sooners on TV I have to hear how they beat Bama last year......over and over and over again.....(just like we will never hear the end of what happened in the iron bowl last year.) Since they can't both lose I hope the Viles win by a point and maybe a sprained ankle or two.
I lived through seven (7) (count 'em, that's SEVEN) years of the Viles' bragging and arrogance when they had their streak on us. And all the while getting to listen to "what a clean program Coach Fulmer's a runnin' up here."

Sooners 56, Viles 0 in the first quarter.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Pulling for Tennessee as "rest of content NOT suitable due to profanity regarding ou."

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I don't think Tennessee has much of a shot but I'm hoping they can give them a game for at least 2 or 3 quarters. Okie plays WVU at WVU the following week so if Tennesse can at least hang for part of the game it might affect how they play against WVU.

I'll be pulling for WVU to beat Okie to shut Bob Stoops big mouth since he just dissed the SEC again.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.