Chad Lindsay gives up football

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Like Saban has said before, nobody has really transferred from Bama and had success anywhere else. Good luck to him though..

DC Tide

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
That stinks for him. He seemed to be a good player.

Were these new injuries, or were these ongoing medical issues from his whole career? If the latter, it casts his departure from Alabama in a new light.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I hate to hear about Chad and Phillip. I was looking forward to seeing what they could do.
me too. I had not seen or heard Lindsay's name during tOSU games, but I knew Ely was having a good season. Toledo plays Tubby's Cincinatti team on Friday and I was looking forward to seeing Ely light up his defense.

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006
Man, I wish he didn't count. Done well at the barn. Hate he left Tuscaloosa. He's a good RB.
Grant is a good running back. Fortunately for us, we had great running backs when he was here. He'd still be no better than 3rd or 4th on our depth chart now. I hated to see him go too, but the transfer was a good move for him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.