2014-2015 Coaching Carousel

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I think Gundy would be a good fit for LSU... It might be time for LSU to move on without Les. He can't develop QBs... and this is third time the job opens up.. he says no to this one and it's a warp. So he needs to do this. Gundy could take over and win instant... he has the talent on the roster.
Who might LSU go after if Les left? Maybe go back to the Okie St. well and hire Gundy? Things would get a lot less entertaining without the mad hatter.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
The funny thing is.. it's just now getting started... I'm not sure what's taking so long for Mich to " interview" folks.. I'm waiting on them to announce Les Miles hiring.. because that LSU position will open up.. and things will start get interesting...
Maybe they are waiting until the NFL season ends to get serious about their coaching search. I remember another school that did that.....

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Now talk is circulating that there is "mutual interest" between Michigan and Butch Jones at Tennessee. Good grief!

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Supposedly Michigan approached Jones and he "rebuffed" and Tennessee offered an extension. Michigan has made another run at him and Tennessee fans are freaking out because he hasn't signed the extension. Sounds like an agent milking the cow...

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
and hart could be fired...
Supposedly Michigan approached Jones and he "rebuffed" and Tennessee offered an extension. Michigan has made another run at him and Tennessee fans are freaking out because he hasn't signed the extension. Sounds like an agent milking the cow...

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
You know you are not in good shape as a program when your coach is winning 5 or 6 games and other programs say, "Well, if he can win 6 there he's gotta be a great coach! We need to hire him!"

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
If I were Coach Jones, I'd take the job in a heart beat just because of school colors. How can anyone like wearing that color of ORANGE!

Tennessee can then hire Coach Muschamp.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Houston fired Tony Levine today.

South Florida has cleaned house with the exception of head coach Willie Taggart.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.