Link: Former SMU RB Eric Dickerson accuses Alabama of cheating

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
In his defense, I guess he would know all about cheating first hand....smh

some folks love to hate and he's just one of them. Anything for another 15 seconds of fame.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Can we change the thread title to "Former SMU RB Eric Dickerson accuses Texas and Texas A & M of Cheating"? What does he know about Alabama? Did A & M cheat to get his cousin from Sealy, Texas, Ricky Seals-Jones, with his knowledge?

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Can we change the thread title to "Former SMU RB Eric Dickerson accuses Texas and Texas A & M of Cheating"? What does he know about Alabama? Did A & M cheat to get his cousin from Sealy, Texas, Ricky Seals-Jones, with his knowledge?

Exactly, kind of a teaser. He just bundles Alabama in with the big schools that "cheat".

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
In his defense, I guess he would know all about cheating first hand....smh

some folks love to hate and he's just one of them. Anything for another 15 seconds of fame.
Would be like Jeffery Dahmer calling Charles Manson a psychopath. I guess he blew all that money before he made it to the pros.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
To be fair, his quote is

They still cheat. All of the schools still cheat,” Dickerson said. “The big schools still cheat. You think Texas isn’t cheating? You think A&M isn’t cheating? You think Alabama ain’t cheating? Yeah right. That’s laughable … You ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying.
It's not a specific accusation. It's the old everybody does it line which would be a logical assumption based on his experience in college football.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Not really, just making a stupid statement. From the title I thought he had a specific complaint.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This isn't any different than what others have said before. "You have to cheat to win, so your 10 plus wins indicate you're cheating." This is only a story because Saturday Down South continues to look for clicks anyway possible.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Yep, his words:

"You ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying."

Give me a break. Funny how all cheaters, liars and thieves "know" others are doing the same.

He should have said, if I'm not cheating, I'm not trying.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Not really, just making a stupid statement. From the title I thought he had a specific complaint.
I thought he was going to say Coach Bryant tried to pay him to come here.

It was a general swipe at the SEC with no real point or facts. Don't give the article a click.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coach25

1st Team
Sep 1, 2014
Sorry TexasBama, I am on my phone and it didn't show your picture of pot and kettle until I reloaded page after I posted. Not trying to steal your thunder.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
This isn't any different than what others have said before. "You have to cheat to win, so your 10 plus wins indicate you're cheating." This is only a story because Saturday Down South continues to look for clicks anyway possible.
..... which is the reason I n longer "click" the link until I preview a few posts. leaned my lesson long ago. :wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.