Link: Kansas State Has 'Roll Snyd' Shirts For Game Against Auburn

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I would be shocked if auburn wins. I think KSU will score points on them, but not enough, and that makes me sad. :(
I don't know much about KSU but I would not be shocked if Auburn wins; maybe a little disappointed. KSU doesn't have to score a ton of points as far as I'm concerned just win.

Like many others though, I don't really care much one way or the other.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Didn't a K state win or was it a loss, help us get in the title game a couple years back?

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
I live in Kansas.Kansas State fans are laughable.The folks here change colors more than the trees in autum.Football season they wear Purple and then change to Jayhawks blue for basketball season.I watched the game against Iowa State.The mildcats are going to have a hard time with Auburns speed.I may end up going to this game wearing my Bama gear.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I can live with that & would love to see it happen actually cause, as you stated, it would benefit us more if The Barn wins all their games..Of course I'm good with seeing The Barn fanbase NC hopes dashed early in the season as well..I love when they're miserable cause of a loss..
I hope Auburn is undefeated every year we play them.
If we have a great team, that benefits us more than them being sorry.
sip

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
A month ago I thought this game might trip up AU but, then the season started and KSU hasn't looked that impressive. I think the barn runs away with this one. My only hope is that it is a Thursday night game, and those games seem to produce some big upsets.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I can't do it....I CAN'T support k-state. I just lived there (Manhattan ks) for the past 5 years and grew to absolutely despise the fan base. As such I'm hoping for a tie.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Didn't a K state win or was it a loss, help us get in the title game a couple years back?
You are referencing the greatest night in college football history. Alabama had lost the week prior to Texas a&m and had dropped our of the championship race as k-state took the #1 spot, follows by#2 Oregon and #3 ND. a spunky little team called Baylor literally doubled their score 50 something to 20 something and Stanford beat Oregon in overtime by a field goal. I watched this unfold from the heart of k-state bar district known as aggieville. It was one of the best nights ever.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I hope the barn is 0-11 every year we face them. We are not under the BCS anymore where we need help with every team we play. As long as we win the SEC we're in no matter what so I seriously doubt if the barn is 0-11 or 11-0 its not going to hurt us much either way unless we lose to them.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
I hope the barn is 0-11 every year we face them. We are not under the BCS anymore where we need help with every team we play. As long as we win the SEC we're in no matter what so I seriously doubt if the barn is 0-11 or 11-0 its not going to hurt us much either way unless we lose to them.
This ^^^^

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I wish they'd never win another game.
I wish Penn State would never win another game, they did far worse. As far as Auburn goes, I prefer them to lose, but otherwise I cheer for what it is Alabama's best interest and if that includes an Auburn win so be it.
IWe are not under the BCS anymore where we need help with every team we play.
Yeah, we're under the committee, which means they can do what ever the heck they want and make a big deal over anything they want. They have already specified that SoS is a factor.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I'm not sure we want big mouth Bob Stoops and his Big 12 cronies to argue they are a better conference than the SEC. I hope the Barn wins for this reason (as well as Tennessee against OU) and when we beat them it makes us and the SEC look better. I don't mind the Barn losing to an SEC team however.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I'm not sure we want big mouth Bob Stoops and his Big 12 cronies to argue they are a better conference than the SEC. I hope the Barn wins for this reason (as well as Tennessee against OU) and when we beat them it makes us and the SEC look better. I don't mind the Barn losing to an SEC team however.
I do agree with you, but I have mixed emotions about it because I hate them (ut and au) so much. We do need a strong strength of schedule to support our claims of being in the strongest conference.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
I will be pulling for Kansas State, but no way do they win. As much as I hate to say it, I see this game being very much like the SEC Championship Game of last season, except Kansas State won't be scoring 42 points. But, the barn will score 59, or more. Count on it. Honestly, Arkansas or Kentucky could probably beat KSU. They have a decent quarterback, but that's about it.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.