Link: Kansas State Has 'Roll Snyd' Shirts For Game Against Auburn

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
No problem with the shirt and I am a huge fan of Coach Snyder, pretty cool, but auburn will win in a "second half pull away". This is not the same KSU team of a few years ago.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Usually, it's best to cheer for the SEC in OOC games. However, this is a little different. Kansas St. is in the Big 12 along with West Virginia, and if they and West Virginia win (against Maryland) it would cancel out a lot of the damage done to Alabama's SoS (though that would also give a boost to Oklahoma's SoS).

I have my doubts though, Kansas State only beat Iowa State by 10.

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
Usually, it's best to cheer for the SEC in OOC games. However, this is a little different. Kansas St. is in the Big 12 along with West Virginia, and if they and West Virginia win (against Maryland) it would cancel out a lot of the damage done to Alabama's SoS (though that would also give a boost to Oklahoma's SoS).

I have my doubts though, Kansas State only beat Iowa State by 10.
I would think beating an undefeated and highly ranked Auburn team in November would help our SoS.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
If Kansas State wins the game, they should print up another batch of those shirts, I bet they would sell like hotcakes here in Alabama.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Cute but those shirts will probably be worth about 25 cents on Ebay the day after the game. I expect the barn to possibly score north of 50 points and win big in Manhattan.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Funny and I think Coach Snyder is worthy of a lot of respect but I really don't care much who wins this one. If the barn wins, that helps us out when we face them and beat them. Otherwise, the barn losing is always funny to me :)

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I think the Barn wins and it won't be close. I'm sure Barners are laughing at these shirts as we would if an OOC opponent put together something like this playing off the Barners' batlle cry.

I'm still pulling for K-State, however.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.