Just received my Ole Miss tickets... they are doing a "Navy Out."

Drewy26

1st Team
Aug 16, 2008
Montgomery, AL
The hilarity continues... the ticket has "This day in Rebel History" and features the 1969 Alabama vs. Ole Miss game... which was a Bama victory.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I think they're talking about the color blue.
Guess it's a "Blue out" lol..
I'm never going to understand gimmicks like this, but I have no problem with it. That's college football in the modern era.
Personally, I think the Ole Miss Uniforms with the red jersey, Navy blue helmet, and gray pants is one of the best there's ever been.
And I don't like Ole Miss! :)
sip

Last edited:

bamaslaw

All-SEC
Jan 16, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I'm never going to understand gimmicks like this, but I have no problem with it. That's college football in the modern era.
I honestly think it's about selling "Navy Out" or White out or whatever shirts.

And honestly, as much grief as we give Georgia for the blackout, I've always thought their black jerseys looked pretty sharp. But I do still see people wearing blackout shirts every once in a while and chuckle.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I think they're talking about the color blue.
Guess it's a "Blue out" lol..
Personally, I think the Ole Miss Uniforms with the red jersey, Navy blue helmet, and gray pants is one of the best there's ever been.
And I don't like Ole Miss! :)
sip
For some reason I am thinking about the TV series Arrested Development and the character Tobias. Not sure how many of you will get that reference.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.