Tennessee jumps on the bad uniform bandwagon for the florida game

DC Tide

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
Yeeee-ikes. That is atrocious.

I'm probably the only person on this board to hold this opinion but: I don't mind Tennessee's normal home uniforms. I-hate-orange jokes aside, I think the uniform is iconic and distinctive. There are no other uniforms that look like it, at least since the Tampa Bay Buccaneers retired their old uniforms.

But this monstrosity? Whew.

Coach25

1st Team
Sep 1, 2014
Yeeee-ikes. That is atrocious.

I'm probably the only person on this board to hold this opinion but: I don't mind Tennessee's normal home uniforms. I-hate-orange jokes aside, I think the uniform is iconic and distinctive. There are no other uniforms that look like it, at least since the Tampa Bay Buccaneers retired their old uniforms.

But this monstrosity? Whew.

Are they playing football or on a nascar pit crew with those racing checkered flags for sleeves. In all honesty, they look like soccer jerseys.

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Those uniforms are awful, but, I just hope they jump off the bad football bandwagon against OU.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I like it myself..Less orange the better I think..And the checkerboard pattern on the shoulder reminds the vols fanbase of their missing front teeth..It matches their smiles..LOL

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
That jersey would be better suited for a Rugby team, not a "major" collegiate football team.

On that side note, that is the kind of jersey you would find at Wal-Mart. Now go play like a mediocre team, Tennessee.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.