Tennessee jumps on the bad uniform bandwagon for the florida game

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I think they should wear Bermuda shorts with these, and maybe calf high black dress socks to complete the ensemble

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Lol! It's just bad.

I'm pretty sure without looking that there are no Bama uniform threads on Vol boards. They're desperate. Let's keep them that way.

RobK

All-SEC
Aug 27, 2004
Holts Summit, MO
knodell.blog-city.com
The thing I've always liked about the iconic uniform/helmet styles that teams have stuck to for decades is their timeless nature. The Alabama/Tennessee game from last year would look no different in up-close pictures than the game 20 years ago. These new gimmick destroy that classic, timeless essence of the game.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Yeeee-ikes. That is atrocious.

I'm probably the only person on this board to hold this opinion but: I don't mind Tennessee's normal home uniforms. I-hate-orange jokes aside, I think the uniform is iconic and distinctive. There are no other uniforms that look like it, at least since the Tampa Bay Buccaneers retired their old uniforms.

But this monstrosity? Whew.

Is part of their strategy to induce seizures in the opposing team?

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
That jersey would be better suited for a Rugby team, not a "major" collegiate football team.

On that side note, that is the kind of jersey you would find at Wal-Mart. Now go play like a mediocre team, Tennessee.
They have to work their way up to mediocre. :smile:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.