Feds force schools to accept illegal immigrant kids with no medical screening

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
What gets me is why does Congress allow this president to unilaterally dictate laws without even a discussion?
Seems to me that both the legislative and judicial branches of government have completely abdicated the authority of their collective offices.
If that's indeed the case, they are completely useless to the American citizens. This coming election, we all need to vote for the individual local candidates on the ballot, but NO VOTES FOR ANY FEDERAL CANDIDATES.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
What gets me is why does Congress allow this president to unilaterally dictate laws without even a discussion?
Seems to me that both the legislative and judicial branches of government have completely abdicated the authority of their collective offices.
If that's indeed the case, they are completely useless to the American citizens. This coming election, we all need to vote for the individual local candidates on the ballot, but NO VOTES FOR ANY FEDERAL CANDIDATES.
Because the majority of the Republicans actually agree with what's happening and give it lip service to make it seem as if there is a divide between the two parties.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
You can get a waiver for religious reasons, but your parent has to sign it....can't they arrest the parent when they come to the school? Just a thought.
Why arrest anyone? Just creates a bigger burden on the legit citizen. Don't obey the rules...kick the kid out of school until compliance can be proven.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
The article doesn't say feds are forcing unvaccinated children to be accepted.

The Obama administration is fully aware of the health risks presented by its policy of forcing potentially unvaccinated, diseased immigrants into public schools.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/10/f...en-with-no-medical-screening/2/#ixzz3DLa1l8Y0

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...Immigrant-Minors-Entitled-to-Public-Education

HHS pays for and provides all services for the children while they are in care at a shelter. This includes providing food, clothing, education, medical screening, and any needed medical care to the children.

While at HHS shelters, the children receive vaccinations.

Buncha fear mongers!
:confused:

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
The article doesn't say feds are forcing unvaccinated children to be accepted.

The Obama administration is fully aware of the health risks presented by its policy of forcing potentially unvaccinated, diseased immigrants into public schools.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/10/f...en-with-no-medical-screening/2/#ixzz3DLa1l8Y0

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...Immigrant-Minors-Entitled-to-Public-Education

HHS pays for and provides all services for the children while they are in care at a shelter. This includes providing food, clothing, education, medical screening, and any needed medical care to the children.

While at HHS shelters, the children receive vaccinations.

Buncha fear mongers!
:confused:
If you take a vague, badly worded constitutional amendment (that was never really ratified anyway), put it in the hands of unscrupulous men and women in the Federal judiciary to interpret, add a body of underemployed, overfunded DoJ lawyers, and a dash of "disparate impact" (of illegal immigrant kids being denied admission to school because the immunization records are missing or incomplete) and I could easily see a local school would be afraid to deny admission even if the immunizations have not been administered or records are missing. They'll be taken to court and it would cost an arm and a leg. Better to just let the illegal immigrant kids in and hope they aren't infected / don't infect anyone else.
The judges' kids and the DoJ lawyers' kids won't be in those schools. That's for the unwashed masses to deal with.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
There is no vaccine for the Enterovirus. I pray none of the children in any of you families are sickened by this or any other communicable disease because of the lack of concern by our government. If they are, how will you feel about the intentional importation of afflictions that pose a danger to Americans?

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
There is no vaccine for the Enterovirus. I pray none of the children in any of you families are sickened by this or any other communicable disease because of the lack of concern by our government. If they are, how will you feel about the intentional importation of afflictions that pose a danger to Americans?
You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs.
Everything must to sacrificed to the electoral needs of the Democrat party and the Better Business Bureau's desire for cheap labor.
You may take solace in the idea that the children of the judges, lawyers, congressional Democrats and the BBB will not be effected, as they mostly go to private schools.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.