PA family has house seized because son sold $40 worth of drugs

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
This kind of stuff just makes you want to find anybody who ever uttered the words, "if you aren't doing anything wrong, then you don't have anything to worry about"..........and smack them around.

Or at least revoke their voter ID cards.

Last edited:

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
This all goes back to the Comprehensive Crime Control Act of 1984. I stated in another thread that the spending habits of RR and his drug war were my two primary divergences from his policies - this is why I could never support his tactics in the ill-named war on drugs.

A quick article, if you are interested.
About this time (1984), a Chicago resident had his house destroyed, brick by brick, all the way to the foundation, by the DEA looking for heroin. Turns out they had the wrong address on the search warrant. Guy sued the DEA AND LOST.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
About this time (1984), a Chicago resident had his house destroyed, brick by brick, all the way to the foundation, by the DEA looking for heroin. Turns out they had the wrong address on the search warrant. Guy sued the DEA AND LOST.
That's pathetic. I think I'd rent a bulldozer and doze their homes for doing that to me.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I'd have been put to death because I would have hunted down and killed each and every one of them. The DEA is, collectively, organized and legitimized criminals. I have known a couple of them, knew them before they were DEA and they were criminals then.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I'd have been put to death because I would have hunted down and killed each and every one of them. The DEA is, collectively, organized and legitimized criminals. I have known a couple of them, knew them before they were DEA and they were criminals then.
The TSA and ATF are in that same category.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
I feel the same way about ghetto thugs as I do rogue cops: I count myself as very lucky to have never been directly harmed by either group. BC if I ever do, I would imagine my quality of life would be dramatically reduced, but not as much as theirs.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.