NFL Losers

Coach25

1st Team
Sep 1, 2014
My all time losers
1) Rae Carruth
He set up a hit on his girlfriend (who was 8 months pregnant) pulled in front of her to slow her down for a drive by.
What he did was beyond loser and is just appalling.

2) O.J. Simpson
The glove didn't fit and they did acquit. But after that he goes and robs a man at gunpoint of items that O.J. sold without even a mask. He should have stopped while he got away with murder but couldn't.

3) Archie Manning (35-101-3 that's .263 win%) why did I pick Archie? Not because o his record because he got stuck with crappy teams that's why he is my number one loser. He could have had an amazing career but because the teams he played on were so bad it wasted a potential top 10 qb all time type I talent.

4) Leon "let it go" Lett
He is my second biggest loser all time because not only did he make a bone head play he repeated the same thing later on. If I made a mistake that very one made fun of me for in the nation, I believe I would learn not to do that particular play ever again. Now his whole career is defined by that phrase "let it go."

5) Rod Marinelli
The Lions were 0-16 (which I believe is harder to do than go 16-0) in 2008 under Marinelli, enough said.

My current nfl losers are

1) Aron Hernandez
Psychotic Killer

2) Ray Rice
Hitting a woman is unforgiveable. They are now deflecting blame.

3) Ben Roethlisberger
Sexual relations with minors.

4) Michael Vick
Dogs enough said.

5) Plaxico Burgess
Who puts a gun in sweat pants, doesn't have a gun permit for that state, accidentally fires gun, wounds themselves, and try to hide the evidence? Losers that's who.

Honeranle Mention) Mark Sanchez
Two Words - Butt Fumble

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.