Link: Wedding proposal in Coach Saban's office

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...-fan-propose-marriage-nick-saban-office-video

Clayton wanted a special way to propose to Posey, who is in graduate school at Alabama. Posey, who works at the Alabama football office, had friends who were in on the plan, helping Clayton put his ring inside one of Saban's National Championship ring boxes in the office.

Posey was sent in to the office to clean the boxes and display them properly, and when she opened the box she saw a wedding ring. Clayton, hiding in the bathroom, came out and put himself on one knee.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
Lol, cool video.

BUT at the beginningof the video was the girl wiping off the box with her dress??? It looked like it to me. Hopefully she wasn't but it looked that way to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DC Tide

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
Am I a bad Alabama fan if I admit to thinking that this is a little weird?

If I were to ask my wife to marry me all over again, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to do it in another man's office.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Am I a bad Alabama fan if I admit to thinking that this is a little weird?

If I were to ask my wife to marry me all over again, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to do it in another man's office.
Seems to me, he wanted to make it more about himself than about her. What woman wants to be surprised with a marriage proposal in an office? Any office? It's just awkward and unromantic if you ask me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.