Adrian Peterson Indicted

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
It's sad to see so many people think this is acceptable. I got sparked plenty, but I never had big welts like this FOUR YEAR old.

The pictures are a week after the fact to boot.

The kid said he was worried he would get punched in the face. He's a year older than my daughter is. I can't imagine how screwed up AP's life was so that he thought this was fine.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
AP is to trying to justify his actions. Get over yourself, Adrian.

Rice got cut hours after the other part of the video was released, if I was Minny, I would cut Adrian Peterson RIGHT NOW. There is no legit reason for keeping Adrian on the Vikings roster other than selfish reasons.

major tidefan

All-American
Jul 3, 2006
Boaz,AL
I don't know why some in our society try to rationalize violence.Be it beating up women or child abuse.I guess the bottom line is winning.If your players happen to be rapists,wife beaters or child abusers,so be it.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I am in favor of appropriately-administered corporal punishment, especially for children too young to understand why it's not acceptable to whatever they want.

But there is a line between spanking and beating. If only half of the Houston Chronicle article is true, Peterson crossed way over that line.

If the Chronicle article is substantially factual (and my faith in the press is only slightly below my faith in the Birmingham Water Works to handle a bond issue in a prudent and trustworthy manner), Peterson should be in jail.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
My mom would tell me to go get a limb off that willow bush. I was afraid to get the smallest limb off that ..... Willow bush. She would have made me go back and get another one, so I just got the biggest one I could find and prayed that she wouldn't draw blood.
Peach tree limbs were particularly frightening...all those little knobs all over the limbs.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Why hasn't he been kicked out of the NFL yet, because a videos hasn't come out? This is why Goodell needs to go, no consistency. If what Rice did was enough to get banned then so is this, no difference in my eyes. And we shouldn't need to wait for a video to be leaked to get outraged, the report and pictures should be enough. AP should be gone.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Agreed. If no team wants to take him, that's fine, but don't really understand why the NFL would be the only business that bans people for this sort of stuff.

It is about their image. Why would a team want a wife beater and a child abuser? I have no problems with them being kicked off.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.