Cincinnati vs. Toledo

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
How did a kid who was choosing between Notre Dame and Alabama, who chose Notre Dame only to switch his commitment to Indiana at the last minute, end up tossing the rock for the Bearcats?

Anyway, Gunner Kiel's doing well, having thrown for three TDs in the first quarter. Cinci's currently up 20-0.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
How did a kid who was choosing between Notre Dame and Alabama, who chose Notre Dame only to switch his commitment to Indiana at the last minute, end up tossing the rock for the Bearcats?

Anyway, Gunner Kiel's doing well, having thrown for three TDs in the first quarter. Cinci's currently up 20-0.
It's because he doesn't have enough chest. (At least, according to Les Miles that is.)

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I know. But tomorrow's Saturday! Of course, not a lot of great games on tomorrow either. But at least there'll be a wide selection of so-so games. And Bama plays!

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I'll tell you what - after watching Kiel this game, I'm really, really impressed. I guess he's a sophomore this year so will probably have at least another year at this level. But he looks like a sure thing at the next level as well. I was equally impressed watching Rothlisberger at Miami (OH) and Russell Wilson at Wisconsin and predicted Super Bowl caliber pro careers while they were still in school. So far, it looks to me like Kiel's the real deal.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.