Islamist kills three in US for revenge in the Middle East

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/09/12/four...-islamic-jihad-media-obama-and-holder-silent/

Ali Muhammad Brown, 29, was charged with the murder of 19-year old Brendan Tevlin on June 18th. Brown also confessed to killing two people, Ahmed Said and Dwone Anderson-Young, in Seattle on June 1. In addition, he was also charged with shooting another man, Leroy Henderson, in the Skyway area of Seattle in April. All of the men were killed with a 9 mm handgun.

There is consistency in Brown’s statement to police in both King County in Seattle, and Essex County, N.J. He told authorities that he was doing his small part as vengeance for U.S. actions in the Middle East.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
What is wrong with these people.

Unfortunately I think Islamic terrorism will be an international security problem for decades to come.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
What is wrong with these people.

Unfortunately I think Islamic terrorism will be an international security problem for decades to come.
IMO, it is "Crusades 2.0", with Islam against everyone who is not Muslim. It has begun, and it will continue until humankind no longer exists, because no one on the opposite side of Islam has the nerve to say that the only way out is the extermination of Islam. After all, that is the true goal of Islam: convert infidels or destroy them.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
IMO, it is "Crusades 2.0", with Islam against everyone who is not Muslim. It has begun, and it will continue until humankind no longer exists, because no one on the opposite side of Islam has the nerve to say that the only way out is the extermination of Islam. After all, that is the true goal of Islam: convert infidels or destroy them.
The goal is to convince other Americans of this fact before they are wearing orange scrubs with their head sitting on their back surrounded in a pool of blood. I have a big blade on me at all times and I'll go out cuttin if I run out of bullets.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Until the "peaceful" side of Islam stands up and denounces these barbarians their numbers will continue to grow and strengthen. Unfortunately that will not happen until the "peaceful" Muslims begin having to pay the price for their own blindness.
The only answer to this type of terrorism is by not just defeat, but elimination. They must be hunted down and destroyed before they cause the destruction of all other civilized societies.

It is indeed unfortunate for the US to have a President who shares the beliefs of those same radical barbarians. He will never stand up against them, nor will he ever send US military forces to defeat them.

Last edited:

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
As a proud American citizen, it pains me to witness the lack of backbone that is on display by this administration and the US gov't as a whole. I fear their lack of commitment to the security of this nation is and has been clearly demonstrated by our government in both domestic and foreign policy
Not only is this society having to fight it's own government, this same government that is supposed to protect us is sending others to fight against us as well.. This will soon lead to the absolute necessity of our having to take up arms and fight those who would invade and attack us in our homes and businesses.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.