****Official Pregame Thread - Bama vs. USM****

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Mack Brown is a trip. He doesn't know how to bring Texas back. He needs to go back in time and beat Alabama. Good luck with that.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...
Yea he (Mack Brown) just said on Gameday that Texas has the best front 7 in the country and "arguably" two of the best running backs in the country lol. I want some of what he's been smoking..

Yea he (Mack Brown) just said on Gameday that Texas has the best front 7 in the country and "arguably" two of the best running backs in the country lol. I want some of what he's been smoking..
I'm. Not sure he's smoking it, maybe injecting it.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

Coach25

1st Team
Sep 1, 2014
What are three things you want to see today?

Mine are

1) rushing for 250
2) defense doesn't give up a td
3) qb's continue to progress and get game experience.

Coach25

1st Team
Sep 1, 2014
I can't believe what he said, but he didn't say they were the best at football he just said best so maybe he was talking about best at interior decorating or something like that.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
True but he is milking it for all it's worth. I hope we both go unbeaten and get a chance to face off in January.
Poor people only have one cow to milk. So they milk it for all it's worth. Other than beating Bama, what has Stoops done lately? What big game has he won? It's ALL he HAS and he will milk that cow until it rolls over and dies.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Roll Tide y'all!

I do think that any drop in the polls, technically meaningless as they (the polls) are, will rectify itself as long as we keep winning.
Yep, if we win the rest of our games by 1 point we bring in another championship.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Hey guys, rather than starting a new thread I figured I'd ask the question here since it was indirectly related to tonight's game. But do you see Alabama dropping again in the polls (I know ultimately it doesn't matter) after this game? I think we'll see Oklahoma jump us after they put a beat down on UcheaT today. Thoughts?
All we can do is do what we do. Take care of business. Beat 'em soundly, which means we'll hammer down on them in the first half and bleed the clock toward the end.

I doubt we'll cover, not that we can't, but that CNS will slow it down eventually.

Now, if we struggle in the first half, then yes, but I doubt that'll happen against this team.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Hope some games come on soon watching Sponge Bob with the kid what a treat!
If you tell anybody I said this, I'll deny it. But, in the grand scheme of things, watching Spongebob with the kid is much better than watching football (even Bama football). Now watching Bama football with the kid, that's a different story. :wink:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Already had my son's soccer game this morning...then we have a surprise 60th birthday party for my father in law tonight. So busy day. Luckily they will have the game on. ;)

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
If you tell anybody I said this, I'll deny it. But, in the grand scheme of things, watching Spongebob with the kid is much better than watching football (even Bama football). Now watching Bama football with the kid, that's a different story. :wink:
I hear you I will not tell a soul.When we watch football his interest last about as much as if we are watching Spongebob 30 minutes tops, and that is rare.Now give him a video game or play baseball in the yard with him that is a different story.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Working for The Fed means Big Brother is watching every online move during the work day, plus these vets who need care are a never-ending gully washer - not like when I was in private practice and The Worried Well would decide it was more important to go shopping than keep their doctor's appointment. :)

Combine all that with kids who are in need of parental oversight on occasion, and y'all slip right down that list of priorities. :(

I miss y'all terribly, but it is what it is.
Thanks for this update. It hit me last night that I haven't seen you post in a while. Life does go on even during football season.

My flag is out and we are ready for the Tide to Roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.