****Official Pregame Thread - Bama vs. USM****

Status
Not open for further replies.

bama119

1st Team
Aug 4, 2001
Eufaula, Al.
Difficult for me to get excited about the game today - it's lose/lose for us.

If we maul them, we learn nothing about the TEAM (although maybe settle some positions).
If we win a close one, we're overrated.
If we lose - it's gonna be a long year.

That said, a bad day of football is better than a good day of work. Unfortunately, guess where I am until 7 pm tonight?

RTR

I totally agree. These type games does nothing to help make the team better.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Hey guys, rather than starting a new thread I figured I'd ask the question here since it was indirectly related to tonight's game. But do you see Alabama dropping again in the polls (I know ultimately it doesn't matter) after this game? I think we'll see Oklahoma jump us after they put a beat down on UcheaT today. Thoughts?
Absolutely and quite frankly they should. IMO Oklahoma will be one of the final 4 teams this year.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
with 5 minutes to go in the second qtr, West virginia has 368 yards of offense against Maryland (big ten), more than all game against Bama . Trickett did just throw a pick though 28-13 eers.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Hey everyone - late to the board today but excited to see how Alabama continues to develop as you fine tune your team before you hit the meat of your schedule.

FThomas

1st Team
Oct 18, 2011
After finally attending a game last week in T-town during the Saban era, back overseas and listening/watching online in Southern Turkey.... Roll tide

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Cold n rainy up here today, but THRILLLLLLED to see that, unlike last week, the local cable provider picked up the game in their enhanced sports package!!!!!!!

So 1 less week of havin' to do the nerve wrackin search for an online stream from God knows where...

Wishin' everyone a faaaaaaaaaabulous game day!!!!

Rollllllll Tide Y'all!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.