****Official Pregame Thread - Bama vs. USM****

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I agree, I can't remember this many . EVER
They used to play football in darn near any weather. When did they come up with that lightning within 8 miles of the stadium thing anyway? 8 miles? You might be ok if a nuke went off 8 miles away...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I don't think they even give a warning on the RTJ Trail until it hits within 5 miles. I don't know how close it is for the final "all in" signal. I also wonder how much safer the 100K+ are huddled outside. A little less altitude, I guess...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i'm beginning to wonder if they will actually play the s car game or not. looking at the radar, storms are lining up coming up 20 and will be for the next few hours

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
got to get my espn3 stuff going on my computer. I am expecting the game's broadcast to not start on time. currently espn2 is showing cars driving and i am certain it will run too long.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
got to get my espn3 stuff going on my computer. I am expecting the game's broadcast to not start on time. currently espn2 is showing cars driving and i am certain it will run too long.
ESPN usually will put a game on ESPN news. They had alternate overflow channels at one time on Uverse, but I guess they gave them up for SECN and Longhorn network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.