Not open for further replies.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
In yo thread, so early in the morning!

GAME DAY WAKE UP
rtr

kinda glad this one is later, have been on the clock since 4pm, ready to get home and catch some zzz's before kickoff.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I did not know it was a late game. That is great, I am at a wrestling event in Atlanta all day that will end around kickoff. Anyone know a radio station in Atlanta that carries our games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Last edited:

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Here's to a great game, everyone who needs it (at least the twos and threes) getting all the reps they can and no one getting hurt!

​ROLLTIDEROLL

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Difficult for me to get excited about the game today - it's lose/lose for us.

If we maul them, we learn nothing about the TEAM (although maybe settle some positions).
If we win a close one, we're overrated.
If we lose - it's gonna be a long year.

That said, a bad day of football is better than a good day of work. Unfortunately, guess where I am until 7 pm tonight?

RTR

(PS - might be AT the Florida game next week, details developing)

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Up and at 'em, boys! Let's get those errands and honey-do's done early and settle in with some game day food & spirits later.

I'll be around off and on today and in the game thread later.

Roll Tide Roll ~~~

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
Difficult for me to get excited about the game today - it's lose/lose for us.

If we maul them, we learn nothing about the TEAM (although maybe settle some positions).
If we win a close one, we're overrated.
If we lose - it's gonna be a long year.

That said, a bad day of football is better than a good day of work. Unfortunately, guess where I am until 7 pm tonight?

RTR

(PS - might be AT the Florida game next week, details developing)
I agree. I have tickets and will be heading out in a few minutes, but I am having a hard time getting excited about the game. I have to disagree on the bad day of football comment. Any day at work pays the bills and a bad day of football makes for my minions have a really bad week at work.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Up and at 'em, boys! Let's get those errands and honey-do's done early and settle in with some game day food & spirits later.

I'll be around off and on today and in the game thread later.

Roll Tide Roll ~~~
We hardly ever see you anymore. Hope life is being kind....and we just have reached a point where we are boring now ;)

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
RTR and Good Morning! Supposed to rain most of the day here so good day to stay in and watch football.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
We hardly ever see you anymore. Hope life is being kind....and we just have reached a point where we are boring now ;)
Working for The Fed means Big Brother is watching every online move during the work day, plus these vets who need care are a never-ending gully washer - not like when I was in private practice and The Worried Well would decide it was more important to go shopping than keep their doctor's appointment. :)

Combine all that with kids who are in need of parental oversight on occasion, and y'all slip right down that list of priorities. :(

I miss y'all terribly, but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.