East Carolina thumping VT...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Just sad for real man, just when you think VT got it going in a good direction. No knock on ECU though since they've had a competitive program in the last few years. Just funny to see though.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
currently Pitt is getting shutout by FIU. Somewhere Mark May is weeping. Not looking good for the ACC today
Have you seen that game, no one is at the stadium. looks like there might be 6-7 thousand people. whatever happened to the rule that a D1 program had to average X amount of people to remain eligible in D1

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Have you seen that game, no one is at the stadium. looks like there might be 6-7 thousand people. whatever happened to the rule that a D1 program had to average X amount of people to remain eligible in D1
i haven't bothered to look. I just saw the score on espn.com. NCAA seems to largely ignore the attendance rule. If they didn't a lot of sun belt, C-USA and Mac teams wouldn't have teams.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Just sad for real man, just when you think VT got it going in a good direction. No knock on ECU though since they've had a competitive program in the last few years. Just funny to see though.
I don't think VT will get back to a conference-champion-caliber team anytime soon. I think Beamer's best days as a coach are behind him.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
VT played a very physical game at the LOS last week - nothing like I see today.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Looks like the furniture's safe in Blacksburg tonight...
Was that a wv couch burning reference?

And it's pretty tough for a team to come off of an emotional victory like last week and have to pick themselves up for this week.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Was that a serious question?
Yes. I don't understand the safe furniture in Blacksburg comment. I grew up in va with a family who lived va tech football and I'm not remembering anything regarding furniture

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.