WVa. win looking better by the week

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
West Virginia was the dominant team, but it was a comedy of errors. If they made that many key mistakes against Alabama, the margin of victory would have been 5 touchdowns at least.

4 turnovers by West Virginia, West Virginia failed on one fourth down in field goal territory and had another field goal blocked. They gave up two punt return touchdowns (so that's basically 20 points not counting turnovers). This game should have been a blowout, based on the West Virginia's dominance, but the mistakes made it competitive.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Then WVU left a TO on the field at the end when they could have called a TO and had at least two more plays. They have to cut out the mental crap or they are going to lose some games they shouldn't.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Oh I just thought you forgot the blue font LOL.
I should have, but if someone can't see that WVU putting up 1300 yards, 94 points and 859 passing yards in their last 2 games -AGAINST ANYBODY - isn't pretty impressive, there's nothing I can do to change their mind. WVU has a pretty good offense, and we held that offense to 1 TD and 393 yards. It also kinda explains why our defense gave up a lot of passing yards.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I should have, but if someone can't see that WVU putting up 1300 yards, 94 points and 859 passing yards in their last 2 games -AGAINST ANYBODY - isn't pretty impressive, there's nothing I can do to change their mind. WVU has a pretty good offense, and we held that offense to 1 TD and 393 yards. It also kinda explains why our defense gave up a lot of passing yards.
Well they do a lot of short passes in their offense. Still give them credit they have a pretty good quarterback

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.