Who All Is Going To The Florida Game?

bradley30

1st Team
Sep 9, 2009
Oxford, AL
I was there in 2005 (I think) when we played Florida and it was very LOUD! I think we introduced Pope Urban to the SEC in that game.

You guys need to make sure it's the same way, even louder when the Gators have the ball.
I posted this in another thread, but yes that was the loudest game I have ever been to in 2005 against Florida. Coach Saban spoke about the fans being loud and affecting the gators next week in his post game interview last night. We need to "bring it" next week!

steej71

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 17, 2011
Going with my father - member CrimsonPaul. Campus is a lot different than the last time he came to a game.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
We will be in section U3K, up above the press box. Three questions?
Is it covered? (it appears to be)
Is there an elevator?
What's the best place to park on that side of BDS?

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
Looks like I'll be there. First game since Homecoming '04. Supposed to get two tickets tomorrow. My wife said she was going to fight our son for the second ticket. ;) I think she's going to let him go to his first Bama game.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
We will be in section U3K, up above the press box. Three questions?
Is it covered? (it appears to be)
Is there an elevator?
What's the best place to park on that side of BDS?
Yah - depending on how high up you are determines when you get shade, but you're on the west side, which means the sun will likely be behind you and blocked for much of the game.

Nt sure re: elevator, but I think there is a handicapped access elevator on both sides of the stadium for upper deck seats.

IMO, the best place to park is Central HS. It's less than a mile away, easy access to and from the stadium, and you can take the back way out of the parking lot and miss all of the 15th St traffic. Or you could until I posted this. :biggrin2:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Yah - depending on how high up you are determines when you get shade, but you're on the west side, which means the sun will likely be behind you and blocked for much of the game.

Nt sure re: elevator, but I think there is a handicapped access elevator on both sides of the stadium for upper deck seats.

IMO, the best place to park is Central HS. It's less than a mile away, easy access to and from the stadium, and you can take the back way out of the parking lot and miss all of the 15th St traffic. Or you could until I posted this. :biggrin2:
Can you still park at the Presbyterian Church just a block west of the stadium?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I will not be attending but DO hope the Florida fans are gracious and respectful regardless of outcome.

In all my years of following college football.....I've never had a negative experience in my contacts with Alabama fans. In fact - I really enjoy chatting up football with them as their passion is not rivaled by any other program.

Have fun at the game and if any fan from Florida becomes too intolerable...free free to tell them to pipe down and try to act like they've been there before. :)

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama

I appreciate the advice. I wouldn't have thought of parking at Central. That is a good idea.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
From one of my Gator friends:

Leaving at 7am for T town. This is going to be one of the best game days I have ever participated in. Tour of the football complex, field passes, and ticket in the zone. I win no matter what happens tomorrow.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Any time they put the ball on the tee in T-town, plus the occasional away game, I am there.

Game #227, and counting... RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.