Who All Is Going To The Florida Game?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Odds are very high I'm going to be there.

Who else is going to be there, maybe we can meet up and chat a bit.

RTR

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
I will be in T-town Mon-Wed of next week on business. Unfortunately, my expense account will not cover tickets to the game, or allow me to extend my stay through Saturday. Bummer.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I'll be there for my first game at Bryant Denny. I've seen Alabama pay in Texas, Florida, mizzou, and Atlanta. Never in Alabama

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Odds are very high I'm going to be there.

Who else is going to be there, maybe we can meet up and chat a bit.

RTR
To come to see the Florida game and pick your brain a bit would be awesome. Unfortunately, unless my company calls me in for a last-second Atlanta trip (I'd be worried the whole time they were going to give me my pink slip in person :-D ), I'll be listening to Gary and Verne and watching us beat the Gators on tv.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I was there in 2005 (I think) when we played Florida and it was very LOUD! I think we introduced Pope Urban to the SEC in that game.

You guys need to make sure it's the same way, even louder when the Gators have the ball.

tmv85

All-SEC
I was there in 2005 (I think) when we played Florida and it was very LOUD! I think we introduced Pope Urban to the SEC in that game.

You guys need to make sure it's the same way, even louder when the Gators have the ball.
Yes, that LOUD game was 2005. I can always remember that game for a couple of reasons. First, that was the weekend of hub's 50th birthday, and our tailgate group threw him a surprise party complete with Hooter's girls. He loved it, and I was given the "Best Wife Award". Hahaha Second, and much less fun, was the injury to Prothro. In all of the years I've had tickets, that was without a doubt the loudest game I have EVER been to.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Yes, that LOUD game was 2005. I can always remember that game for a couple of reasons. First, that was the weekend of hub's 50th birthday, and our tailgate group threw him a surprise party complete with Hooter's girls. He loved it, and I was given the "Best Wife Award". Hahaha Second, and much less fun, was the injury to Prothro. In all of the years I've had tickets, that was without a doubt the loudest game I have EVER been to.
We had it rocking an hour before kickoff. It was awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
OK boys and goyles, got my ticket. I'm gonna be tailgating with happytider on the hill between the bank and the stadium (on the other side of the road across from the church).

Anyone wants to meet, let me know - I tend to get there early and stay late.

RTR

I'm sitting in the same place I sat for the 2012 Iron Bowl (SS-8).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.