Fowler Appreciation Thread

Coach25

1st Team
Sep 1, 2014
I just love how Jalston Fowler blocks and does whatever is needed to be done to win the game. Usually we follow his block at the line of scrimmage but he also blocks down field to put Cooper in the endzone. Just want to show him love because he is a big part of our offense without getting much hype.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
I just love how Jalston Fowler blocks and does whatever is needed to be done to win the game. Usually we follow his block at the line of scrimmage but he also blocks down field to put Cooper in the endzone. Just want to show him love because he is a big part of our offense without getting much hype.
Ahmen.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Fowler is a beast and a huge asset to out team. IMO, he will be playing somewhere on Sunday next year. He does the things that are not mentioned in the paper.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
He will be a HUGE asset to whoever drafts him. He runs, blocks, and catches out of the backfield with equal effectiveness.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
But whenever I think of Fowler I think of Dee Hart and am sad that he went to Colorado state

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.