Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. USM 2nd Half****

Status
Not open for further replies.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Is it a scheme thing? Run D is so rock solid and Pass D is so blah. Perhaps a scheme to counter the Barns running game?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It was another case of one of our players not using his eyes. I really don's think NP knew the ball had gone over the receivers head. He'd already put his head down. The way he hit, the same call might have been made, even if the reception had been made. Players, pro and college, just can't put their heads down and become battering rams any more...

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Man they're gassing up Florida like they're the Harvin, Spikes, Tebow Gators. How many times have we heard over the past 4 years that they were "back"? You gotta show me.

They better not be looking too far ahead, because Kentucky actually is playing some good ball

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
It doesn't matter how easy of a throw it is. You look for your first target if it is open you throw it if not find number 2.
Blake needs to develop the vision to see the whole field though. I think he will with some more experience..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.