Kentucky v Florida

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Florida has some really good football player, quite a bit actually, they just have no good coaching at all..I agree that with a loss though, the wheels will fall completely off the Gators Bandwagon for the year though & we should beat them pretty easily..You just never know how players will play against Bama though..We always get every teams best shot when they play against us..
Some folks will worry about Western Carolina playing with a chip on their shoulder in November. How can you worry about Florida after watching them tonight?

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
This has worked out for us in a good way. They will be emotionally drained from this game. We can comfort them in Tuscaloosa. :)

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Well, besides the stress, I guess one good thing for the coach winning in triple overtime, is there's no Gatorade bath.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..The 1st thing that would've came out of Coach Saban's mouth would be giving Kentucky all the credit they deserve for the hard fought game..I really hope that we rub The Gators nose in the dirt next week & we embarrass the heck out of them..
Hey Muschamp, why not, I don't know, give some props to Kentucky?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.