Kentucky v Florida

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I fear for what's going to happen to the gators in BDS next week. It will be ugly.

The SEC east is very competitive with each other, but the SEC west is loaded this year. What happened to USCe on week one and what's going to happen to UF next week only reinforces that.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Kentucky was jobbed. Plain and simple. NBA fans had "$tern'd"...might I suggest "$live'd" ???
Heres how it works; the back judge watches the play clock. When it hits zero he looks to see if the ball is snapped. There's a lag. Happens a lot. Nothing uncouth about it.

Even the replay isn't conclusive. You can't tell if the ball is moving or not. It was very close .

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Heres how it works; the back judge watches the play clock. When it hits zero he looks to see if the ball is snapped. There's a lag. Happens a lot. Nothing uncouth about it.

Even the replay isn't conclusive. You can't tell if the ball is moving or not. It was very close .
I'm sure rgw knows that. One of our most knowledgable posters.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If they call a delay, then the ball is dead and the snap never happened. They back it up five yards and keep going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.