georgia loses

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
The gamecocks loss to a&m only increased the fan base expectations of a win and will only make richts seat that much hotter.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
38-35

i had the sound off, but it looked like spurrier was laughing in his post game interview.

it bothers me a bit how much happiness i get from watching an over-hyped jawjuh team get the crap kicked out of them, especially by spurrier.
What happened to Georgia's DEFENSE? After all, they've got the BEST DC in college football!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
My son had a wrestling tournament in Atlanta today and it ended right around the time our game started. Unfortunately, the station I was told carries our games apparently no longer does so. I tuned in to the UGA-Carolina game and experienced the joy of hearing the Georgia announcers. Good grief, they were terrible. Constantly referring to Georgia as "we" and openly rooting for them. I know who pays them, but still.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
still think he should. UGA lost because of their coach. seriously first and goal inside the 5 yard line with the best runningback in college football and you throw it?
We are on the 5 yardline here men. Where are my runnin backs! where are my runnin backs!

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
UGA D has issues. They had to blitz to get any kind of pressure and had to load the box to stop the run. A great offense may hang more than 38 on them.
UGA fans were in shock after the game.

USC still has issues on D, but at least they've played with fire and heart the past 2 weeks after the debacle against TAM.

tidefan23

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2004
Hoover, AL
I knew UGA was going to lose when I heard a radio caller on Saturday morning say that there was nothing more beautiful in college football than to watch Gurley run in the open field.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.