georgia loses

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Part of the problem is Mike Bobo. You have one of the best running backs in the SEC, but still pass the ball. That's what you get when you have a OC that is an ex QB. Mike Bobo loves him some QB.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I'm calling it mizzou will beat UGA if that is the UGA defense that has talked about non stop these past 5 months. The maukster will shred that overrated defense

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Not to take anything away from USCe's win, but Dylan Thompson had his "Jeff Garcia" game yesterday.
I think a lot had to do with Pruitt being overhyped as the new defensive genius of college football and richt proving once again why he is the mike Shula of Georgia, but once they beat Florida this reality will be overshadowed with praise about how great they are until they play another good team that thumps them. But hey it Georgia and that's what is accepted at that place

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I think a lot had to do with Pruitt being overhyped as the new defensive genius of college football and richt proving once again why he is the mike Shula of Georgia, but once they beat Florida this reality will be overshadowed with praise about how great they are until they play another good team that thumps them. But hey it Georgia and that's what is accepted at that place
i think uf will beat them this year. :)

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
My son had a wrestling tournament in Atlanta today and it ended right around the time our game started. Unfortunately, the station I was told carries our games apparently no longer does so. I tuned in to the UGA-Carolina game and experienced the joy of hearing the Georgia announcers. Good grief, they were terrible. Constantly referring to Georgia as "we" and openly rooting for them. I know who pays them, but still.
I guess you haven't heard "we just stepped on their face with a hobnailed boot."

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.