georgia loses

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
Not to take anything away from USCe's win, but Dylan Thompson had his "Jeff Garcia" game yesterday.
Sort of. By far his best game this season, but in 2012 he started for a sick Shaw in a game at a ranked clemson team and went 23 of 41 for 310 yds & 3 TDs, then came in to relieve an injured Shaw in bowl against Michigan & went 7 of 10 for 117 yds & 2 TDs, including the game winning TD pass at end of game (the Clowney hit game).

UGA secondary very much contributed to his performance Saturday...they are not very good.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
i don't know that there is saving muschamp. he looked completely lost in the ky game
I think they are really just trying to have some signature win to hang their hats on with muschamp.
He won't have many 11-2 seasons like he did in 12, but the problem is where Florida would go if they do fire him. There really isn't any coaches that are in the elite category that fits what Florida wants to do.... Not that mushchomp was

But he looked lost against stoops

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
i called this in a thread right after georgia beat clemson and aggies embarrassed the Cocks

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
I predicted UGA would finally beat Sout Cackalackee this year...again.
I was wrong...again.

I don't have a dog (or dawg) in this fight, so no worries for me, but it does make me feel sort of like this guy...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I was wrong...again.

I don't have a dog (or dawg) in this fight, so no worries for me, but it does make me feel sort of like this guy...

yeah, richt is approaching atomic clock reliability on this type of thing :)

i am fully expecting a glowing ajc report of a jawjuh players only meeting this week. maybe gurley can head-butt the entire team to inspire them

Last edited:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
yeah, richt is approaching atomic clock reliability on this type of thing :)

i am fully expecting a glowing ajc report of a jawjuh players only meeting this week. maybe gurley can head-butt the entire team to inspire them
still warm enough to take a day off and go to the pool

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
SC is actually a good team. EC is a good team, when SC won that game I knew they would be ok. I really think the SC coaches and players were reading the press clippings on how bad A&M would suck with out JM.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I was wrong...again.

I imagine this is precisely what its like to be a Georgia fan.

SC is actually a good team. EC is a good team, when SC won that game I knew they would be ok. I really think the SC coaches and players were reading the press clippings on how bad A&M would suck with out JM.
Yes, I agree. South Carolina got caught up in their own hype, and I don't think they gave Texas A&M the proper respect in their preparation for that game.

I was never on the Georgia bandwagon. Gurley is an NFL RB right now, but they lost way too much from last year's team. So did Clemson, and I imagine that's why they dominated that game the way they did. Georgia will lose a couple more times before we're done with this season.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I imagine this is precisely what its like to be a Georgia fan.

Yes, I agree. South Carolina got caught up in their own hype, and I don't think they gave Texas A&M the proper respect in their preparation for that game.

I was never on the Georgia bandwagon. Gurley is an NFL RB right now, but they lost way too much from last year's team. So did Clemson, and I imagine that's why they dominated that game the way they did. Georgia will lose a couple more times before we're done with this season.
i didn't realize that gurney was such a punk (he is a very talented runner/athlete) until this game. i think there is a decent chance that he gets ejected for fighting before the season is over. he doesn't seem to be able to control his anger/frustration very well (which it to be expected with him playing for richt ;) )

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
i didn't realize that gurney was such a punk (he is a very talented runner/athlete) until this game. i think there is a decent chance that he gets ejected for fighting before the season is over. he doesn't seem to be able to control his anger/frustration very well (which it to be expected with him playing for richt ;) )
I wonder if the league will do anything about that headbutt? They should suspend him for a week

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Ha! I forgot about that incident. He went after 2 Carolina players, and when one of them retaliated, they flagged South Carolina. I guess the refs just didn't see Gurley.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I wonder if the league will do anything about that headbutt? They should suspend him for a week
yeah, i don't know if they can/will deal with anything like that after the fact and it doesn't seem to cause any concern among the cult

i know that the two weeks between clemson and usc, the local media was doing daily puff pieces (showing us the "real" todd gurley) and hyping him for heisman and the obligatory "best since herschel"

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
yeah, i don't know if they can/will deal with anything like that after the fact and it doesn't seem to cause any concern among the cult

i know that the two weeks between clemson and usc, the local media was doing daily puff pieces (showing us the "real" todd gurley) and hyping him for heisman and the obligatory "best since herschel"
Did you just violate a UGA Trademark?

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
As long as der Richter stays in Athens, the dawgs will always be...dogs. Period.
As long as Spurt is in SC, they will continually choke, and they are not that good this year (maybe not as bad as the A&M game, but they will lose at least once, maybe twice more).
Personally I'd be surprised if Mizzou doesn't repeat in the East.

tidefan39817

All-American
Jan 17, 2006
Bainbridge, Georgia
you can never count out AtM as long as Sumlin is there. his offense is pretty much a plug and play O and they have always put up big numbers. mainly because it is not that complicated. a lot of hitch routes, crossing routes and stick snag combo routes. combine that with SEC talent and you have a monster of an offense. but, I always say UGA and USC are good for one flop in the first four games anyway....

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.