West Virginia wins again; K White has 216 receiving yards

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
West Virginia handed Maryland their first loss on a last moment field goal. Their receiver that gave us so many problems (Kevin White) had 216 receiving yards and a TD. Looks like that kid is the real deal. Glad to see the Mountaineers keep winning.

EDIT: Trickett threw for 511 yards! Their SECOND receiver had 131 yards. Not a lot of defense in this game, apparently.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
They win next week and I will become a Mountaineer fan...for a few hours. ;)

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
WVU will give OU all they want. OU didn't beat down UT to the point everyone thought. UT held their own and was still in the game into the third quarter. OU isn't as dominate as people want to think.
If West Virginia beats Oklahoma, Stoops will be all about how much better West Virginia is than Tennessee. He really does seem obsessed with running down the SEC.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
WVU will give OU all they want. OU didn't beat down UT to the point everyone thought. UT held their own and was still in the game into the third quarter. OU isn't as dominate as people want to think.
and if the replay official had not been a Oklahoma fan or Big 12 fan, we might have a different outcome.

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I expect WVU to give Okie all they want. WVU will make Okie's offense look pretty good but WVU will make Okie's defense look awful. It should be a close game.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
I think all 5 are first year starters and 4 are true freshmen. DD did not sign a single, not one, OL while coaching there. Disaster doesn't begin to describe that
they signed six in the 2011 class alone. None in 2012, though, which is not a good thing.

according to to this site, they are starting three juniors and two freshmen.

Last edited:

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I expect OU to cover on the points(10) and beat WVU just like they did with the vols. I suspect the mountaineers will do like Tennessee did and hang with them into the second half but I don't see this game being all that close in the end.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.