The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
The Good- Tons of offense, we got several backups some game experience, and we have turned a kicking game into a weapon (punting, FG's, and kick off).

The Bad- Defense allowed to many explosive plays.... our DB's are not getting their head turned around or reading the WR's eyes/ body language so as to make a play on the ball.

The Ugly- I guess that I am old school and you young guys will roll your eyes, but why did we run a play for the TD with 25 seconds on the clock and USM had not time outs. In my eyes, that was bad sportsmanship and running up the score. I think that is more Lane Kiffin than Saban.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
The Good: The offense. USM had no answer for Coop or Jones. RBs did well.

The Bad: Opening drive for USM seemed too easy against our secondary. don't seem to have an effective answer at CB yet.

The Ugly: Seems to be a disconnect between front seven and back four.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
The good: The ability to put together drives with both of our QBs. I was very impressed with those guys.
The bad: Defense.. but they're young, and they should be scary later in the season.
The Ugly: Folks fighting on TideFan for no reason.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.