JessN: For those that follow us on Twitter...

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
The last couple of years, we've tried live tweeting from the stadium during home games and it's been, quite frankly, a dud of an idea.

The problem hasn't been with us, but with the cell network at Bryant-Denny. Well, either UA finally made the upgrades it has been promising to the network, or it was the improvement in equipment on our end that did it, but we've been able to successfully send updates the last two weeks.

There are two main Twitter accounts associated with TideFans.com. Our primary newsfeed is @BamaNation, which will immediately update you when we upload content to the main site. Then there is the Twitter account I use in the stadium and for commentary, @TideFansJessN . If you want to receive the live tweets from home games, add that one. We typically fire up the live tweeting 2 hours prior to kickoff and go through the end of the game. Provided the stadium's network holds up, we'll continue to do it throughout the year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Will add both, Jess, thanks...

I wasn't aware the TF was on Twitter...

Edit: Went to do so, and saw that we were already following e/o on @BamaNation. I just didn't "connect" that account w this site...

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.