Opening odds for Alabama vs Florida

rolltiderman

Scout Team
Aug 20, 2005
Everyone plays their best against us (USCe and Stephen Garcia in 2010). It drives me crazy! I am hoping that everyone is correct. I think they were overlooking UK. They will be ready for us. I just hope our team is prepared.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I would not touch that if I gambled. I love what Alabama is doing so far this year, but I'm not going to get caught up in Florida's performance against Kentucky this past week. That's not the same Kentucky team and I'm sure Florida wasn't mentally prepared for it. I believe we've got the edge at home and it certainly helps that Florida went to 3 OTs in that game. But I don't think we're going to run away with it. I'd be pleasantly surprised if we do, though.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I would not touch that if I gambled. I love what Alabama is doing so far this year, but I'm not going to get caught up in Florida's performance against Kentucky this past week. That's not the same Kentucky team and I'm sure Florida wasn't mentally prepared for it. I believe we've got the edge at home and it certainly helps that Florida went to 3 OTs in that game. But I don't think we're going to run away with it. I'd be pleasantly surprised if we do, though.

Yeah Engineer......that was not your pappa's Kentucky! That QB (Towels) will play on Sundays and Coach Stoops had that team coached UP!

I can't wait to see Kentucky play Georgia and South Carolina....both games in Lexington, BTW.

As for our game this Saturday - I have no doubt Coach Saban will have a very simple plan in place which should prove effective. He does stuff like that, you know. ;)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Everyone plays their best against us (USCe and Stephen Garcia in 2010). It drives me crazy! I am hoping that everyone is correct. I think they were overlooking UK. They will be ready for us. I just hope our team is prepared.
It used to be that we were the only ones saying that. I've noticed some of the talking heads have picked it up and are saying that we always get the opponent's best shot.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I do an occasional wager but wouldn't touch this game with a ten foot pole.
My big questions would be, "Was Florida looking ahead last week, is Kentucky that improved, or is Florida simply not any better"? Too many unknowns about both them and us heading into this one to place a bet.
I'll be happy with a 1-0 win.
sip

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I do an occasional wager but wouldn't touch this game with a ten foot pole.
My big questions would be, "Was Florida looking ahead last week, is Kentucky that improved, or is Florida simply not any better"? Too many unknowns about both them and us heading into this one to place a bet.
I'll be happy with a 1-0 win.
sip
I agree. There hasn't been enough stability with either Bama or especially Florida for me to have much confidence on the spread in this game. I could see this one going anywhere from 27-24 Bama to 41-10 Bama. I'm predicting 34-17, but a 3 point to 31 point range doesn't really narrow it down to any sense of confidence.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.