Early Lines for Week 4 Games of Interest

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condone any gambling of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purpose only. Enjoy

• The Auburn Tigers are currently 8.5. pt road favorites over Kansas St. on Thursday night
  • Mizzou is favored by 16.5 over Indiana
  • Georgia is a 39.5 pt favorite over the suddenly ridiculously terrible Troy Trojans.
  • South Carolina is favored by 21 at Vandy
  • Texas A&M is favored by 30 vs. SMU
  • Bama is favored by 16.5 vs. Florida
  • Oregon goes into Washington St. as 24 pt favorites
  • Clemson goes into Doak Campbell Stadium as 19.5 pt underdogs to FSU
  • Miss. St. goes to LSU as 9.5 pt underdogs
  • Arkansas is favored by 13.5 over Northern Illinois
  • Oklahoma will roll into Morgantown as 13.5 favorites over West Va.

Enjoy the games!

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
USCe should easily beat that line against Vandy. The Bama line makes me a little nervous.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
none of those games sound like a good bet unless you bet against them. except maybe Troy saying they are a bad team is an insult to bad teams). Troy may not win a single game this year.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
bet the farm on the ducks and barners. don't think Bama covers. gamecocks are a safe bet. i think the sooners cover

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
  • South Carolina is favored by 21 at Vandy
  • Clemson goes into Doak Campbell Stadium as 19.5 pt underdogs to FSU
  • Arkansas is favored by 13.5 over Northern Illinois
  • Oklahoma will roll into Morgantown as 13.5 favorites over West Va.
Looks pretty realistic. These four could be interesting, with the possible spread-spoilers highlighted. USCe and Arky can roll against their opponents if they get unchained early - neither coach is subject to backing off the hammer in the fourth quarter. Klimpson and WVA could spoil the point spreads if they bring their A games or if FSU/OU have an off game. Shoot, the fighting Dabos could even upset Free Shoes if things fall out just right for them.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Looks pretty realistic. These four could be interesting, with the possible spread-spoilers highlighted. USCe and Arky can roll against their opponents if they get unchained early - neither coach is subject to backing off the hammer in the fourth quarter. Klimpson and WVA could spoil the point spreads if they bring their A games or if FSU/OU have an off game. Shoot, the fighting Dabos could even upset Free Shoes if things fall out just right for them.
I think OU comes in with somethimg to prove, wins 48-20

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Maybe I'm biased but I think WVU gives Okie all they want without Okie's home field cooking.
I hope so. I heard on CFB live 'Sooners made another statement against the SEC'. they never mention tennessee is horrible, but they never fail to mention that West Virginia is a lower tier big 12 team. I like your outlook better than mine. it would be great if West Virginia scores 50. I would L A U G H.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.