Pick the score: Florida vs. Alabama

miggy402

1st Team
Aug 23, 2009
Waycross, GA
UF will get a lot of help from their special teams. Past that, I don't see their offense being very potent. A TD and 3 FGs.

BAMA will have some trouble with blocking the FL pass rush, but I think Blake rushes for 50+ yds and makes them pay.

BAMA 30
UF 16

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Alabama Crimson Tide 34
Florida Gators 31

This could be a TOUGH one. It could even be a HEART STOPPER! So, those attending the game, BE LOUD when Florida has the ball on offense. Don't let them be OFFENSIVE at all!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
good news everybody. my bike will be fixed on Thursday, so I will be able to bike Saturday morning. With that said Bama will win. They never play well when I don't bike and they most of the time lose when I don't bike.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I see a nail-biting heart stopper that goes down to the final whistle. Florida isn't one of those teams that mails it in when they're down. They keep coming at you and fight back and do whatever it takes to win. The question is, will this Tide team be strong enough and resilient enough to hold them off?
I think they will because of their 4th Quarter Program. They are taught to practice and play for a 60 minute game. In this case, not only will it be a factor, but I think it will be the deciding factor.
Bama 40 UF 31

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Hmm, I somehow missed this thread this week. I haven't read through to see if someone already picked it but I'm going with:

Alabama 38
Florida 13

I think we're going to see the Defense - and especially the Secondary - step up a bit in this one and cause a few turnovers. I think Cooper's production will fall a bit from the first three games but not by much; he'll still have a pretty big day. I'm betting on the offense opening up a bit and, while the O-Line will probably struggle a bit at times with Florida's rush, I think the O-Line will do just enough with their run blocking and pass blocking - combined with Sims' elusiveness in the pocket - for the offense to stay balanced, keep the Gator D on their heels, and have a very productive day.

The TIDE's gonna ROLL!

:biga2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.