Black mob randomly attacks white boy in Ohio - 4 arrested

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Man, I am sure glad we live in a country where racism doesn't exist.

http://www.cleveland.com/north-ridg..._in_connection_wi.html#incart_related_stories

Same story, different day. Let's just say the black community isn't helping itself with "perceived" racism when they are the ones constantly perpetrating the assaults on whites. But I digress.
Ok, let's act on some perceptions here. Based on the multiple threads you have started on the subject, my perception of you has some red flags popping up too. Just sayin'

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Ok, let's act on some perceptions here. Based on the multiple threads you have started on the subject, my perception of you has some red flags popping up too. Just sayin'
Mitt - I'm just constantly pointing out the hypocrisy of the media and their leftist agenda. Whites are evil, but it's ok for blacks to do something 10 times worse repeatedly and it barely gets mentioned in most local media and typically doesn't get a sniff on national news.

Most local media shy away from mentioning the race, instead, substituting "youths" or "teens" or "young adults." However, if a group of whites does something to a black, race is over-emphasized. I'm just "fighting" back if you will.

Last edited:

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
This happened outside of Cleveland and according to the article was a random act of violence. The 18 year olds can be tried as adults as they should.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Mitt - I'm just constantly pointing out the hypocrisy of the media and their leftist agenda. Whites are evil, but it's ok for blacks to do something 10 times worse repeatedly and it barely gets mentioned in most local media and typically doesn't get a sniff on national news.

Most local media shy away from mentioning the race, instead, substituting "youths" or "teens" or "young adults." However, if a group of whites does something to a black, race is over-emphasized. I'm just "fighting" back if you will.
I get that, but you are running the risk of stereotyping yourself. Maybe you are a single agenda guy that seems to have an ax to grind due to some past event you haven't revealed. Maybe you aren't. But the constant barrage makes it look that way. As you have pointed out perceptions usually have some basis in reality even if they are not fair.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I get that, but you are running the risk of stereotyping yourself. Maybe you are a single agenda guy that seems to have an ax to grind due to some past event you haven't revealed. Maybe you aren't. But the constant barrage makes it look that way. As you have pointed out perceptions usually have some basis in reality even if they are not fair.
Nope. No axe to grind other than the obvious. As for stereotyping myself, I'm sure I run that risk. I make no apologies for pointing out the blatant bias and msm cover up of the magnitude of the "reverse" racist crimes that occur.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
So, the moral of this story, is that stereotypes are often based in truth, even though it might not be PC to say so?

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I get it. When you don't care to discuss the message, you attack the messenger. Way to go....

How about we discuss the message first, ok? Fwiw,, I agree that the left wing media has it's agenda which in turn emboldens those who continue to perpetrate attacks on innocent people.
Seems to me it's the media who are the true racists.

Last edited:

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
So, the moral of this story, is that stereotypes are often based in truth, even though it might not be PC to say so?
Actually yes.

I don't have a problem with pointing out the obvious. I don't have a problem with someone having a cause. Sometimes how you come across can go a long way to determine how effective you are at communicating a message.

IMO this is true for both sides of any issue. How they (the media, and the black community) are coming across is rubbing DBF the wrong way. All I am saying is that how he is coming across could have the same effect on them. Gaining trust is usually starts as a one way street, but for something to happen of substance it has to go both ways.

I get it. When you don't care to discuss the message, you attack the messenger. Way to go....

How about we discuss the message first, ok? Fwiw,, I agree that the left wing media has it's agenda which in turn emboldens those who continue to perpetrate attacks on innocent people.
Seems to me it's the media who are the true racists.
I do care to discuss the message, but when the messengers make blanket statements like you just did it does not usually help matters. I understand the need to hold the media accountable, but overstatements hurt the cause you are espousing.

Last edited:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Actually yes.

I don't have a problem with pointing out the obvious. I don't have a problem with someone having a cause. Sometimes how you come across can go a long way to determine how effective you are at communicating a message.

IMO this is true for both sides of any issue. How they (the media, and the black community) are coming across is rubbing DBF the wrong way. All I am saying is that how he is coming across could have the same effect on them. Gaining trust is usually starts as a one way street, but for something to happen of substance it has to go both ways.

I do care to discuss the message, but when the messengers make blanket statements like you just did it does not usually help matters. I understand the need to hold the media accountable, but overstatements hurt the cause you are espousing.
mitt - The problem is "the other side"...that is, the Jesses and Als of the world continually make blanket statements to rile the masses. Until some of those in the "masses" stand up and say "No. You're wrong, this isn't race based, it's because he's a crook and got shot for being stupid," then the "masses" will continue to accept the propaganda being shoved down their throats and think it's ok to act out or retaliate against innocent folks because they feel entitled.

Not everything is race based when something bad happens between a white and a black, but the lib media and the poverty pimps certainly want it to be when it's a white harming a black. Otherwise, it's just social justice taking it's course.

Last edited:

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
mitt - The problem is "the other side"...that is, the Jesses and Als of the world continually make blanket statements to rile the masses. Until some of those in the "masses" stand up and say "No. You're wrong, this isn't race based, it's because he's a crook and got shot being stupid," then the "masses" will continue to accept the propaganda being shoved down their throats and think it's ok to act out or retaliate against innocent folks because they feel entitled.

Not everything is race based when something bad happens between a white and a black, but the lib media and the poverty pimps certainly want it to be when it's a white harming a black. Otherwise, it's just social justice taking it's course.
I know that. So find people in the black community that are doing it the right way and support them. There are plenty of them, but they have a trust issues too. That video with the kids a few days ago has tinges of truth that are hard for those in the black community that are trying to do things the right way to overcome. Point out the positives as well as the negatives.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I know that. So find people in the black community that are doing it the right way and support them. There are plenty of them, but they have a trust issues too. That video with the kids a few days ago has tinges of truth that are hard for those in the black community that are trying to do things the right way to overcome. Point out the positives as well as the negatives.
They fear being ostracized by their community. I get it. It's the equivalent of being bullied to tow the party line. It's the same as the "blue shield" in the police departments.

I don't know how to help overcome it, but at the same time, I too, have trust issues due to the all the attacks that seem to continue. So, if I see a group of young black men walking toward me, what I am likely to do? I'm probably going to put my hand around my LC-9 on my waist band and unstrap holster and take the safety off.

I'd love to get beyond that point, but the actions of a few, hopefully a few, seem to cast doubt in the rest.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
They fear being ostracized by their community. I get it. It's the equivalent of being bullied to tow the party line. It's the same as the "blue shield" in the police departments.

I don't know how to help overcome it, but at the same time, I too, have trust issues due to the all the attacks that seem to continue. So, if I see a group of young black men walking toward me, what I am likely to do? I'm probably going to put my hand around my LC-9 on my waist band and unstrap holster and take the safety off.

I'd love to get beyond that point, but the actions of a few, hopefully a few, seem to cast doubt in the rest.
You need a XD, If you pick it up it's ready to run...

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009

I have no problem with protecting oneself. I have no problem with profiling unless your model is outdated.

Some day we may get to the point were the sides do not fear each other. However for that to happen, the default language needs to change ON BOTH SIDES. Even when there is a preponderance of evidence, giving the benefit of the doubt with first impressions makes a difference. Railing on inequities from either side has the same hardening effect on the other side. Just look at our discussion. I agree with you about the issue, but when my language is negative there is an initial hardening.

That is what it really boils down to. Everyone believes their profiling model is accurate. Both sides are wrong in a lot of cases, both sides are right in a lot of cases. I have no problem with a black man especially one in his late 50s or older that does not trust any white man. That lack of trust was created by others, has basis in a lot of experience, and I doubt there is anything I can do to erase it. He is going to instill some of that lack of trust in his grand children. They are going to have to see a lot of stereotypes broken to get over it. Some people expect that 50 years should erase all of that, but IMO it is just not enough time. When the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons of the world spew their drivel our default language must start with an understanding of why it works and do everything we can to go the extra mile from our side. IMO if what they say does not match up with reality they are neutered more effectively than shouting them down.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
I have no problem with a black man especially one in his late 50s or older that does not trust any white man. That lack of trust was created by others, has basis in a lot of experience, and I doubt there is anything I can do to erase it. He is going to instill some of that lack of trust in his grand children.
and I see a whole generation of white kids exposed to the knock out game, racist hypocrisy, and 3 generations of angry, failed black culture telling them it is their fault. i have a feeling that will take at least 50yrs to fix as well.

What we have is 2 americas. Everywhere else that has happened, you eventually get a civil war. That is why so many people are pushing to eliminate discussion about slavery, to eradicate this black empowerment movement and teaching of hatred for whites bc of past transgressions. The reason isnt bc we are sick of hearing about it (which more and more people are), the reason is bc it is going to lead to a genocide and holocaust in this country and does no one any good except the race hustlers.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.